Friday, June 14, 2013

3 Girl Jam Birthday Challenge

Did you all see my exciting news? 
check it out HERE or HERE :)

Well this was so not a good crafty day for me!!
But after four hours and four tries at coloring i had to say,
it is what it is and be done with it!! 

was wondering the other day how one knows when to refill
copic markers,well today when coloring the second of four tries  
i found out!! lol looks like i will have to order a refill for C3 tomorrow!
ok here is my card and hubby likes it so all is well in the Miller house now :)


I pulled out some of my ribbon from 3GJ 
and used my bow maker that i love from 3GJ

be sure to join in on the fun blog hop then make a card for the challenge :)
3 Girl JAM Challenges


su cardstock, mme tangerine dp, 3 Girl Jam ribbon and bow maker, CC button, Timeless Twine,
stamps from TSG scent-sational set, viva decor yellow pearl pen, foam tape, sewing

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! I loveeeeeeeeee that skunk and the sentiment!!

jessica said...

This is AWESOME!!! Love the LO and that skunk and sentiment are too adorable!!!
Thanks for sharing and a HUGE thank you for linking this up over at the 3GJ challenge blog!! you are the best!!!!
Have a GREAT weekend!!!!

sandee said...

Hi Rose, sorry to have to contact you here but I left a comment in the post on the 365 Cards about not being able to contact for the winner's prize and I haven't heard back from anyone. My e-mail is sandeesetliff@yahoo.com Thanks :)

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhh LOVE the card, the coloring is great!!! Super cute!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Cute card and that little skunk image is adorable!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun card! Perfect sentiment! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

~amy~ said...

This is soooo much fun...totally cute!

Sarah said...

Super cute card. I love this little guy and the sentiment is classic! Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday

Barb Murphy said...

Well this IS perfectly colored and a fab layout. I love the low slung bow! That skunk reminds me of Pepe Lepue...a good thing!

Julie Odil said...

This is fantastic! I love that skunk and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at 3Girl JAM. Julie O, DT member
http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

3 Girl JAM said...

This is adorable!! So sweet! Thanks for linking up with 3 Girl JAM.

Julie
http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/
http://3girljam.com/